[Dailydrool] Louisville dog show request

erusselburg2 at aol.com erusselburg2 at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 04:55:43 PST 2010

Hello Droolers, I haven't posted in a long time but do watch the posts and send prayers & drool to all in need, especially those whose houndies have gone to the Bridge. I have a senior basset houndette rescued from GABR, Rosebud, and she sends her regards to all.

Some of you may remember last year I sent out this same request, so here goes again.  I am entered in the Louisville dog shows Sat & Sun March 20-21st (I show beagles).  However I'm only bringing one dog so will have time on my hands, and it's been my "dream" to show a basset hound in conformation.  I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to let me show for them, either Sat or Sun, even if just a puppy needing ring practice.  While I'd need someone to work with me on how to properly stack and present a basset, I think I could do a nice job. Just put a second 5 pt major on my beagle at the Indy shows (NBC supported entry).  I just want the experience, not looking for a handling fee at all (I'm not a professional handler).  This would of course also depend on ring times (if there's a conflict between beagles and bassets, it wouldn't work).

If you will be at this show and could use some help with your bassets, please email me off-line.  Thanks and happy ahroooos to all!

Edy