[Dailydrool] new experience.....oh goody.....

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:09:57 PST 2010

Boomer tried something new today. He has been my therapy dog since he came
into my life. With no experience at all, he just knew that Daddy needed him,
and that it was his job to watch over me and protect me. He has also
developed a method of warning me.

A week or two after we got Mr. Boomer, he was laying across my legs, while I
was in bed. I couldn't figure out why he was laying on me until he I got
up[, started moving around, and almost fell. Somehow he knew what condition
I was in before I did.

Now, to the experience that happened a couple of weeks ago. He sometimes
gets into my lap, after he comes to my chair, and I ask him if he wants to
come up. However, a couple of weeks ago, he jumped into my lap, with noo
warning. I was pinned in my recliner, with one paw placed over my mouth,

Cathy came out after she heard me scream, simply because Boo scared the poo
out of me. I asked her if she had any idea what the message was behind him
pinning me flat in my recliner. Of course she wjust laughed, and said that
she didn't know.

Bonehead Dog....................

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive