[Dailydrool] Rocket Dog

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 16:59:43 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. It bee Sundey, and boy we hab nice dey here at me home. Da sun bee a shinin, I bee out in me yard, airin out me furcoat, runnin back in me home barkin and wearin a smile on me snooter. Da smile gone nowz, I gotz in a bit ob da troublez, whut not bee me fault youze see, I tellz you liddel storie.
Youze see Momma and Daddie be a doin summfin called taxes whut meanz they be a doin da snap an growl an they be a diggin in paperz and why they not payin no attenshun to all ob we. So I bee a tekin a sniffy round me home, youze know, checkin da counter, checkin ober here, lookie on da tebble, and den I lookie on da floor. Why ol Momma gotz da brain cell on dem taxes cause dere be here wurkin shoes whut she nebber leeb in da path ob da brudder. Cept fur todey cause dere dem fings be. I gib it sniffy. My hebbinz, why dis meke da Elder Clara tailpipe smell like flowerpot. I teke dis liddel jewel out da flap. Gib it sum air, look dis ober . Brudder Elwood nebber wear dis on him toebonez, why dis ol wooman shoe. Brudder Elwood drop it ober dere in da mud. Den I lookie an why inside da footie hole it seyz "rocket dog" an it gots picsure of a doggie.
Brudder Elwood gib dis a fink. Dis could be whut dey call dangurrous. I be da man, I suck it up, Brudder Elwood a goin in.
I git me snooter in dere, meebe it taste bedder dan it be a smellin. I teach dat rocket dog who be in charge ob me home. I rip out da picsure ob da dog, I spit dat out, I teke biggie gulp ob da fresh air, I bee a goin back in.
Den it heppin.
Momma seez da Brudder wif da prize. Why here she com, she flappin dem armz, yellin me name like Brudder Elwood not know who he bee, an she so mad she furgit dat Brudder Elwood one ob dem resource guardin houndz. Brudder Elwood a standin dere wif da villian shoe in me chopperz and she wailin now, she yellin bout dem da only shoes she pay da full price fur, dem be herz wurkin shoesz, she reach down an rip it rite out ob me growlin choppers.
Brudder Elwood gib herz da eyeball, tell Momma iffin she pick dem up, I not eat dat.
Dis not good deecision on da part ob da Brudder.
Brudder Elwood seyz it bee gud fing me four feetz be fasterz dan Momma's two footz. It sabed da Brudder.

Drool for all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts