[Dailydrool] Recipe for Flavor-Doh/ Pill Pockets ???

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 08:49:29 PST 2010

Usually with pill giving we use whatever is handy but have found these
products a luxurious luxury when we have had em....Was looking at the cost of
what we pay for Flavor Doh and Pill Pockets which are easy because they are
already formed but they just don't "dry up" ever and I am wondering about
the  additives.

Do any of you Droolers have the recipe for the ratio of chicken meal (?) or
 liver powder or (?) to rice flour or that white corn meal that is pretty
digestable for hounds with bloat troubles.

?Pouring out a bit and mixing with stock or water then popping in the pills
 and have the dogs eat off the spoon like we do with canned dog food or
cream  cheese etc.

Does anybody have a recipe for a good Drooler-Doh?

Alexa Paul owned and loved by Hudsie and Henry and Hounds
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound
_www.adoptabasset.net_ (http://www.adoptabasset.net)
6 new hounds in and more coming in going up on the web tonight! Many pill
takersof supplements and meds
would appreciate a good recipe that a Drooler might have for Flavor-Doh
kinda product.