[Dailydrool] mouse control

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 11:59:08 PST 2010

No poisons, no traps,  if you want to rid your house of mice get a
miniature  Dachshund !  best vermin  control we ever had.   the Bassets would just
lay there and watch it run by , then look at each other  like ( did you see
something run by or was it my imagination )  not my  weiner dog, she was
fast as lightening and killed them with a snap of the neck !  the hard part was
trying to make her give it up after she killed it !
My Lucy Girl ( Basset )  would just sit there with a baby bunny in her
mouth and not move, she was like a statue.  I would make her open her mouth
and drop it in my hand and they were always alive, not so with my Doxie,   she
killed every thing  she found, baby birds, baby squirrels, bunnies and  yes
mice out of our garden.

Marlene   mommy to Mags and Evil Annie