[Dailydrool] Martingale collars - The Slobber Shoppe has 37 patterns now

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 22 12:47:10 PST 2010

The Slobber Shoppe got another shipment of Martingale collars from Yellow Dog Design.  You can see all 37 designs by clicking on "View more Images".  Here is the direct link to the page........

http://theslobbershoppe.com/martingalecollars-over20styles.aspx

There are a couple of different ones for Easter, 4th of July, and a really cute design for the summer.  There are even
2 for breast cancer awareness and a portion of the proceeds goes to The American Cancer Society.  And the "Wine Crazy" pattern has been restocked :)

I purchased 1 for Holly Noelle last month and I just love it.  I actually put it thru the laundry, wanted to see how it held up before I bought any of the other designs.  There was no fading, looks exactly like the day I received it.  The texture of the collar is smooth, and it appears that it will hold up for a very time.  Holly Noelle gives her Diva collar 4 paws up!!

Suz