[Dailydrool] Why do you humans still have money?

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Mon Feb 22 13:50:57 PST 2010

It is me, Cakie. It has been pawed to my attention that some of you
humans still have a little money. What is wrong with you? Do you not
realize that the spring waddle season has commenced? That it is your
civic duty to be broke because you have spent all your money on basset
crap and fundraisers? If this requires a second job or running up the
plastic, well, so be it!

Auntie Angelika has worked her fingers to the bone, okay, her sister did
some of it, gathering very find basset crap to woofle in memory of Pw.
Ms. Brandy. She still has woofle tickets. The woofle ends tonight and
will suppawt the homeless hounds of Tri-State Basset Rescue. Not only
will the memory of Ms. B be DISGRACED if you do not buy tickets, right
this very second, but SHE WILL HAUNT YOU!! Do you not remember Ms.
Brandy? Iron paw in, well, an iron glove? She was booootiful, but unless
you were Auntie Carol Sharp, she would snark you in a heartbeat. You do
not want her psychic snarking every time you go to sleep. So go buy some
woofle tickets.

...and you do NOT want the fancy blankie with your hounds' picture on it
or the Fred Basset Tea towel or the hand knit blankie. Really. Auntie A
is very good at getting some very special basset crap. (No, none of you
are getting the stained glass my she slave won last year. I heard the
term, "They can rip it from my cold dead hands" go by.....)

NOW!

_http://msbrandy.weebly.com/

AHEM. I am a BW Grand Marshall. 2001 for me, us girls gotta stick
together My little friend, GM 2008, Thelma Lu says that folks have not
signed up for her bowling day and have not bought magnets from her
'dopted brother. What is up with this? I have a few, mine are affixed to
the fridge just waiting. Git busy. Buy some now or Thelma Lu will get
her sister and come visit you, pawsonally. It is not for nothing that
they call her Thelma Chew.  Her very own siblings Bella and Blue, will
be Grand Marshall's this year and she can not be embarrassed wif her
fundraising efforts!

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2bpb8

Puleeeze. Grand Marshall XB, the reigning GM 2009 has issued a warning
for da BoardWaddle that she is warming up her plans. I am warning you
that the pawction goodies are piling up fast.  Sale merchandise is
arriving daily.....and don't fawget that I have hoarded stuff very
carefully for my MBR woofle at the end of April. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Clean out your pocketbooks NOW. Auntie A and Auntie E have considerately
started now so as to allow the vacuuming of your pocketbooks to start,
NOW. So woof to it.

Feyfey would be proud of me. Pawtunia, take notes.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me for Tri-State Basset Rescue, April 16-17, 2010,
Ocean City,  NJ
Follow me on Twitter!! Boardwaddle

(Got GOOD stuff? For pawction or a company that would like to donate
prize goodies? Write me at boardwaddle at tristatebassets.org)
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.