[Dailydrool] Shivers in California

Elsamarie5 at cs.com Elsamarie5 at cs.com
Mon Feb 22 15:42:15 PST 2010

Hi to All,
I have a question that I hope some of you can answer; when my dog "shivers"
does that always mean she is cold? I had her clipped recently but she was
shivering before that too. When I try to cover her up with fleece, she will
move out from under it. Could this be a result of pain? She eats good, is
active (even though she is 14 yo), and sleeps ok. Since dogs don't sweat, I
can't see how shivering could be from cold. Does anyone have experience with
this?
Thanks for your help.
Judy (Archie, my bassett hound, says she is just trying to get extra
attention!)</HTML>