[Dailydrool] Shivers in California

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Wed Feb 24 06:48:37 PST 2010

Our Sweet Sarah (ATB in November) shivered when she was in pain. She had arthritis in her back legs, and the vet had prescribed Previcox for the arthritis pain. Since the drug had "possible" side effects of eventually causing liver problems, we took her off the Previcox from time to time. Whenever we did that, she shivered. So, we knew for sure the shivering was caused by pain. Since she was 13 years old, we thought she should live out her life pain-free, and we decided we'd keep her on the Previcox even if it could cause liver problems.

Nancy, owned by Uncle Frank the Tank, Tina,
and Sweet Sarah ATB