[Dailydrool] Justin .Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Feb 23 05:06:04 PST 2010

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Justin woofing in happy birthday to Pierre Junior, Maggie and
Flash. Congratulations to Molly on becoming a mother to so many babies
and  to Freckles Byers receiving her PW status and hope that the
celebrations at the Bridge befitted the occasion.

We have asked the slaves to light a candle for Whitney, Cheyenne, and
Nikita who have all traveled on to there next adventure. Comforting
drool is been sent to the humans and fur friends they have left behind.

Gabby get well and stay well drool is been sent to you by us and not to
worry drool to the slaves and fur friends.

The slave Johnathan who does not drive has arranged with William to pick
him up +_ 12.00 tomorrow so that he can reward us by spending the
afternoon with us ,pampering and treating us to all good things from the
white box, we might even allow him to take new photo's of us. Our sister
Lilly got hold of the slaves work sandwiches again this morning and
shared them with us. The slave Johnathan will never learn to keep things
out of reach. Lilly is a big girl unlike Jade who is small and petite
and can stretch we think, to the Bridge.

PW Justin if only I was as young as Lilly we would have lots of fun
driving the slaves crazy.

Jade my sister Lilly and I play every night. When I was younger I never
had a home and any one to play with.

Lilly I am not really mischievous but oh the temptation that the slaves
place so conveniently for us can not be resisted.