[Dailydrool] harness vs. collar

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Tue Feb 23 03:46:02 PST 2010

Susan, as to your question about a harness. We had to have one made for Roscoe, as we couldn't find a collar that worked for him. He sometimes thinks he's an Alaskan sled dog, digging his front legs in and running, but the harness makes it easy to grab ahold of him when he wants to chase a red car. (Who says dogs are colorblind??) The harness rubs his sensitive belly skin at times, so he gets to "go naked". Hope this helps.
Linda, slave to Roscoe (I wanna run!) and Buddy (I want to sniff!) and Little Purr, ATB 2 years ago today.PS Roscoe took up Little Purr's perch on the arm chair last night. He often climbs there to look out the window, but this time he sat his butt and head down just like LP, who he never met.