[Dailydrool] Yup....even more money

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Tue Feb 23 09:43:53 PST 2010

Cakie again. It has brought to my pawtention that some of you slaves are
STILL hanging on to money. Don't worry. You will have time to save up
more between now and the BoardWaddle, April 16-17, 2010. I should hope
that you have, by now listened to me WOOF and bought Ms. Brandy's woofle
tickets. If not, do it TODAY, cause if not, you are too late.

http://msbrandy.weebly.com

...and Grand Marshall 08 Thelma Lu and Ballzie's magnets.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2bpb8/

...but YO! (I live in South Jersey, I am allowed to woof that...)
YO....I smell plastic.......and those senior houndies in Florida need
some bucks.

AHEM. I am not gonna tell you what you don't want. I'm gonna tell you
what you DO want. Cause it appears that some of my Auntie's (and I know
who you are...) have done some serious recycling of serious good basset
crap. I know this, because there are things that my she slave had
made....things that you just might not be able to get anymore or that
would cost you a whole lot of moolah to buy directly from ME.

So, go buy some tickets. Now.  www.seniorhoundsabound.org

Did you LOOK at the # 2 group of black and white goodies? There is a
silver basset pendant. Yup, us sell em, but you can win it and a whole
lot of other good stuff....more impawtantly, there is silver head and
bone necklace that the she slave stood and begged the vendor to make.
Only a few were done, they are long gone and there are not gonna be any
more. They were expensive when done and silver has gone bonkers since
then!!

....and Package # 11 has a sterling basset ring! I know those
rings....my Auntie's sport them daily! They were custom made for
Tri-State Basset Rescue back before precious metals went insane. My she
slave worked with the carver to design the basset boy rings.....there
are just a few left, they are big expensive and there are not gonna be
more...so...THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN ONE!! You WANT THEM. REALLY. YOU
WANT THEM.

I have already bought my tickets. Yes, I have WOOFED my slave to buy and
she did. She is marginally well trained. She better start saving her
pennies before GM Xandy Bear starts woofing. To those who still have
money......you folks are hopeless.

Cakie, GM 01 Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me for Tri-State Basset Rescue, April 16-17, Ocean
City, NJ
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.