[Dailydrool] Wheelin on.

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Tue Feb 23 08:52:23 PST 2010

Before the much beloved, very sweet Nudgie went to the bridge last year
he needed a cart. After looking at K-9 Carts and a few others, we chose
to order from Eddie's wheels. They custom make the cart for the houndie,
their carts looked somewhat less cumbersome in the rear design. The only
hard part was getting precise measurements. We actually took him to the
vet for help in getting them right. The customer service was very good
and the wheels arrived in far less time than estimated on the site.

Nudgie, ever the perfect friend, even paid for his own cart. We had
purchased a church raffle ticket from a friend. They do a kind of 50/50
and draw a $500 prize once a week. That is almost the exact price of the
cart, with shipping. We'd bought them for years, but the only time we
ever got a call saying we won was the day after ordering Nudgie's cart.
Clearly, Nudgie had connections upstairs. I still think he could have
just asked to walk again.

Warning, after becoming non ambulatory he developed some infections.
We'd taken him to multiple vets over and over, but he went to the bridge
several months later. He was not thrilled with his cart, but it did let
him go out and see his world.

Sorry, and the put your dog in a giant poop bag thing made by K-9 carts
just looks silly and messy to me.

dawnslave
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.