[Dailydrool] Waddle Question

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Tue Feb 23 08:25:52 PST 2010

Do other rescues allow all breeds of dogs to Waddle?  We have a few non-bassets participate, mostly family members of our bassets-- We have some other breeds wanting to Waddle with us in the St. Patrick's Day parade-but we are a bit nervous if there gets to be too many that it won't be as "bassety"--
after all, it is a Waddle.   However, it is a fundraiser, and we definately need all the "funds" we can get. Just wondering about other rescues and their events. Thanks.
--
Marilyn Briggs