[Dailydrool] Martingale collars and leashes (solid colors)

Rosemary Glennie rglennie at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 23 08:20:19 PST 2010

Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia sells solid Martingale collars and leashes.
www.bhrg.org

Rosemary Glennie

------------------------------

Message: 19
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:17:26 -0500
From: "Alan L. Folsom, Jr." <alan at folsoms.net>
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Subject: [Dailydrool] Martingale Collars.

Slobbershop's collars are really neat, but Ginger is much too proper to
wear such decorations.  She remembers that her current martingale collar
came from a rescue that had solid colors and matching leashes available,
but cannot recall what rescue that was.  Alas, her collar and leash no
longer match in color, and she has been requesting a replacement.  Is
there still a rescue selling solid martingales and leashes?

Message: 20