[Dailydrool] Older Hound needs a home

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 24 11:13:03 PST 2010

There is a 9and a half year old Basset Hound needing rehomed from her current home in Lees Summit Missouri. The couple had twin babies and the hound had been their only baby for all these years and now she is jealous and is snapping. Would anyone want an older hound to love? The owner called Basset Rescue but we are so full we are popping at the seams. We will take her if we are her only hope but just wondering if any droolers living near Kansas City are thinking of getting an older hound to keep them company.