[Dailydrool] Gunter's Birthday

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:19:48 PST 2010

Today we celebrate Gunter's birthday, he is 4.  Their calendar day is May 25 (which is Wulfie's birthday).  He is the sweetest boy, I can't believe he is 4 already.  We will celebrate with a peanut butter pup-cake from our local pet bakery and the biggest squeakiest toy I can find (he loves to kill the squeakers).  He will take a squeaky stuffie over a bone if you can believe that.  Happy Birthday sweetheart, Mommy and Daddy love you!!

We send congratulations drool to PW Elder Clara OEBE, and peanut butter flavored drool tonight to everyone who needs it.

Kim with Gunter (did she say squeaker?), Wulfgang (mmmmcake...Where is my kitten?) and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie, Ninja and Onyx atb)