[Dailydrool] Thank You from Pw Elder Clara

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 17:14:22 PST 2010

Elder Clara here. Why my goodness, why me heart is just a poundin, I am so excited at dis new PW title why I could just bust da tailpipe. I jus nebber expected suffin like dis. Queen Olive, Elder Clara is a promisin to try me best to uphold all me royal duties, make you all proud of Elder Clara. Now we all gotz work to do, we gots seniors in troubles out there, open up dem hearts and homes and git you a senior a moovin rite on in da home. We gots lots of houndie events a comin up, warm up them specual cards, help all the rescues, and nebber forget to give the thanks for all we hab.
Now it be time to take on me first royal duty.
Royal gas bombs fur da varmit Brudder Elwood.

We thank you one and all for the kind words. You all are the best!

Drool to all in need---an what ebber Brudder Elwodd seyz----it gonna be true. Pw Elder Clara is on a roll!!

Debbie Winchester
Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts