[Dailydrool] Help these basset babies please

GES39 at aol.com GES39 at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 05:59:27 PST 2010

I am begging for either foster homes or if another rescue has room to take
in some.
There is Victoria who is blind in one eye. She is a senior gal who is going
 in for dental work.
There is Elizabeth who I would bet is her daughter. She is a younger gal
who is spayed and up to date on shots.
We have a male lemon and white boy who is going to be neutered and also
brought up to date on shots.
All these babies are in Oklahoma.
Please if you can help or know of someone who can please Email me at,
_GES39 at aol.com_ (mailto:GES39 at aol.com) .
Thank you,
Gail  Sutton
Vice President and Adoptions Coordinator of,
4 The Hounds Basset  Rescue, Inc.