[Dailydrool] URGENT- is anyone going from San Diego to Daphneyland (Acton CA) soon!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:20:15 PST 2010

I'm right in the middle of a move, and carless, and I've had over $1000 of
medical supplies for Daphneyland for over 6 months now.  I REALLY need to
get it to them ASAP, not to mention that I don't want to move it and store
it at my new place, especially when the hounds need it.

So, if anyone is going from the San Diego area up to Daphneyland any time
soon, PLEASE let me know if they could deliver these supplies to Dawn for
me.

Thanks,
Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba