[Dailydrool] Basset Mix in Ohio Shelter for a LONG TIME...please help!

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 10:52:25 PST 2010

This was posted by Marilyn from HOP on Facebook.  This little guy looks so sad, and apparently he has been at the shelter for a long time, and doesn't have much time left.  Can anyone in the area help him?

Rose, Annie and Fred

Marilyn's post:  This little basset mix, Loafer, just breaks my heart. He's in the Meigs County pound (Pomeroy, OH). He's been there a long time and I've been told he doesn't have much time left. Please contact Jill Merwin at jmbroida at hotmail.com if you can help him.

Here's his Petfinder page: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15314813