[Dailydrool] Angelika and elvis

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 25 10:49:30 PST 2010

When I moved to Airdrie a lady with a pug (he only liked Miss Becky) asked me how do they adjust here.  I said they don't care where they are and as angelica said if not that good at walking)
as long as you are there that's all that matters to them.
Miss Becky moved from Calgary to Airdrie , from Airdrie to Calgary, from Calgary to Victoria (she got a ride on ferry I didn't as well as the cat who ran away as soon as we got back to Calgary.  - Miss Becky  lived to be 15, 4 mo and 2 days. Her eyes looked terrible with those growths but she still was fighting to the end.

So as long as they're happy they're ok.
As a matter of interest I had my will done and I wanted to put in Miss Becky to be let go when I went -
Lawyer  wouldn't do it and he was right so she got two godmothers from U.S.
Georgie
-