[Dailydrool] Cakie still smells PLASTIC...why aren't you people buying King George's stuff. Time to vent.

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Thu Feb 25 15:46:06 PST 2010

Did you think I went to sleep? That you could sneak past me with a
twenty still in your pocket? I have been busy digging in my slave's
purse, taking all the money and mailing it to various places that help
homeless woofs in exchange for chances to win faboooo basset crap.

Then I see that poor King George still has to BEG to get people to buy
his stuffs on Houndsbay. I am tres miserable.  Have I not woofed you
people enough? Alas, alak......let me try this again.

King George is a basset hound. He has really, really long ears. He
spends a good portion of the year making his she slave and sometimes his
human brudder drive around the country helping homeless hounds. He has
gotten the lovely idea that it might be considered rude (...folks are
lucky he comes, but don't tell anybody) to show up empty pawed. So he
woofed his slave to get a fancy machine to put bassets on stuff. Then he
made her learn how to use it. Then he made her go get a bunch of kewl
stuff to put bassets on. He makes her put this highly valueable basset
crap, er fine basset wearables and household items on Houndsbay. At the
moment he is making her to it for his BoardWaddle pledges. Sometimes she
does it for Mishgun. Sometimes for other fine places George feels like
going.......

Do you understand that I, Cakie have a whole lot of this stuff cause you
houndies have FAILED to get your humans to part with enough jack? That
boxes arrive regularly. That we keeps some. (That bathrobe isn't going
anywhere) and donate some other stuffs to raffles or pawction. Where
people pay lots more money to get the stuff than it would have cost them
to just buy it in the first place! (Auntie Kay also makes some special
stuff for pawction..and donates some for rafflin...that is a different
subject....)

AHEM. There is stuff. Go bid on it. If you do not bid enough, I will.
Then I will recycle some of it and make your people pay a whole lot
more.

Example....I bought a lovely King George sweatshirt last year for the
made me feel guilty price of $7. Donated it to an on line pawction and
enjoyed watching the bidding go to $40. Wait, maybe I should just shut
up. Not.
Recycling is a good thing.

CAKIE, Pw. BW Grand Marshall 01, BW Basset Hostess
Shameless begger even if the only thing I got rescued from was the
Jacuzzi.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.