[Dailydrool] My Eyeglass Cases Came!!

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 09:24:54 PST 2010

I responded to Chris Bly's offer of quilted eyeglass cases made by Val in
Hawaii - only $5.00 for each one with a basset hound on it - and they
arrived super fast and are fantastic!

These would be great gifts for friend and relatives.  At this price, you
can't beat it.  Also, it's big enough to hold even the largest frames.

Thank you so very much, Val.  I'm very impressed.  Contact Chris and order
yours today!  It helps the houndies at Western Missouri Basset Rescue and it
gives you a great protector for your glasses that doesn't weigh a lot in
your purse.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil