[Dailydrool] our sweatshirts

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Fri Feb 26 11:34:00 PST 2010

Hi everyone its me King George! Thank you Cakie for saying good stuffs bout out sweatshirts and other stuffs! We like to take your sheslaves moola!! And we like to take everyone elses too!

If anyone wants a custom shirt with a certain color or names on it we can do that. You just have to contact my momma. It will cost more than the ones we put on hounds bay cause we only have certain sizes and colors in stock. Momma spends a lot of time shopping for things to embroider at good low prices so we can try and make it affordable for everyone. But then we the bidding goes up up up we like that too! We have had smaller sizes on hounds bay before but they dont do as well as the larger sizes. But from time to time they make their way on there.

We arent going to be able to go to Mishgun this year. My two legged brudder Brandon, who some of you might have met at the Boardwaddle and Mishgun last year. He likes to go to waddles with us. He loves us! and he likes to help the homeless houndies too. ANyhow he is going to be joining the Marines very soon and momma says she wants to be able to get off work to get to his boot camp graduation! Whenever that is going to be. We are proud of him but we are going to miss him. He gives good belly rubs!

snooters gotta go check on that Jaz, momma still hasnt found her shoe and the house isnt that big!

King George
www.georgeegrunt.com

It is 48 days, 8 hours, 26 minutes and 17 seconds until the Boardwaddle time!!