[Dailydrool] Oswald needs some drool.

Kathleen Lewis Kathleen.Lewis at Foxsports.net
Fri Feb 26 21:40:09 PST 2010

So I don't post too often, but tonight I just want to ask for some drool
for Oz.  He ate some chocolate truffles while the husband and I were at
work tonight.  Keith came home about 2 hours ago and found an empty bag
of chocolate truffles on the floor.  I'm still at work, so can't
personally see how Oswald is doing, but the hubby says he's acting
normal and his heart rate doesn't seem elevated.  I'm not going to get
home for a few more hours, but if I see anything fishy, we're going to
the emergency vet immediately.  I think he's going to be ok, but I just
wanted to try to increase the chances with some drool.  I've heard it
works wonders 8).  Thanks so much!

--Kat, mom to Oz.