[Dailydrool] Mouse Problems

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:49:42 PST 2010

I know this has been discussed before, but I was wondering if anyone
has any advice on pet friendly methods of extermination of mice. I
have to get a professional in here to get rid of them, as there are
far too many to handle with glue traps alone. And Drake likes to hunt
the little monsters and he is quite good at finding them. Great, he
thinks he is a lab for the first 4 years of his life, then comes in to
his houndieness when I would love for him to ignore the monsters.
Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has any tips. And please dont
be angry with me, but the mice have to be exterminated, not live
traps, as they will just come back. We live near fields and I have
been trying more humane methods and ended up with a vicious
infestation. Thanks and drolls!
Drake and Roo with wannabebrudders and MomP

--
Bambi A (Lange) McLeskey
Senior Library Assistant