[Dailydrool] Tired at 3am

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Sun Feb 28 00:01:45 PST 2010

OMG
Cassiti is wide awake. I have been up with her since 1:30am. She woke up crying that she needed to go out. Took her out. The usual,keep lights off, don't talk to her, take out, come up and put back in cage so she knows it's still bed time....NOPE...she decides to carry on in the cage, barking as loud as she could...waking up the whole house...I come downstairs put on the doggie music to calm her, NOPE...that didn't work...Took her out of the cage, tried laying her with me, NOPE...she want's to get down to play....It is now 3am, and I am feeding her. Just a tiny tiny scoop and lil bit of water. I will take her outside in a few mins and try putting her down again.

UGH, I'm so tired.....Not feeling good...the whole nine yards....

Buppies...gotta love em.