[Dailydrool] last hours for February Frenzie!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sat Feb 27 22:07:36 PST 2010

Hi Droolers!
  you have till 6PM this evening(Feb 28th)  to get your tickets for our February Frenzie.
Please go to our website and follow the link on the front page to see what great packages we have!
www.seniorhoundsabound.org

And PLEASE do not put any info on the PayPal transaction,  I will email you back to find out how you want your opportunities distributed.  Thanks so much!

Lastly,   Lucas, Blue and I will be over in Tampa for a good portion of the day at Pet Palooza.  So, I will be in contact once I return home and get things sorted out.

Aroooos!
wen and the Bounders