[Dailydrool] Size smalls....

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Feb 27 22:01:22 PST 2010

Ah, small pawson, you are thinking point taken cause King George does not
currently have any widdle sized clothies on Houndsbay.....but it is really
that ya missed your chance on Houndsbay and I am holding some
hostage.......hehehehe. Have paid fishcakes for lovely items in small and
medium. They might just reappear in a few months for my Mishgun
woofle........so start saving your ticket moolah!!

(In all truff, XL-2X+ are far better sale, raffle and pawction items than
smalls. More victims, er, candidates....but he slave is working wif shirt
guy and another month or so and we'll be hawking ya BoardWaddle shirts from
small to as many X's as we can get!)

Cakie