[Dailydrool] The trust continues to grow...

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 13:01:34 PST 2010

I've had Fred and Annie for 2 and a half years now, and the difference in Annie from when I got her to now is like night and day.  However, she's still jumpy, and seems most comfortable sitting on the couch...she doesn't wander around when I'm home the way Fred does.  She's also never been much of a cuddler.  Fred likes to fall asleep curled up next to me, or with his head in my lap.  Annie lays next to me, but her head is usually away from me.  That has started to change over the past 2 weeks or so.  Now, when she gets up to reposition herself, she doesn't just push me out of the way so that she can take my seat!  Instead, she will curl up next to me and put her head in my lap.  I'm not sure that Fred is thrilled that my lap is not just his now, but I am more than happy to have them share!  I do not know what has changed after all this time, but to me it shows that Annie's love for and trust in me continues to grow, and I am absolutely thrilled, and honored!

Rose, Annie (mommy's lap is comfy!) and Fred (hey, that's my spot!)