[Dailydrool] Need advice, please!!

Dana Shumaker danashu at verizon.net
Sun Feb 28 12:33:12 PST 2010

My Baxter, who's 12 1/2 years old, suddenly started acting really strange
today..  He suddenly started RUNNING through the house, barking constantly.
His eyes were not focusing.  That lasted almost an hour then he was back to
normal.  It started again about 15 minutes ago.  He had that issue with his
eyes, ears and vertigo not too long ago, but once treated he seemed okay.  I
don't know if it's a "doggie dementia" for lack of any other explanation.
The vet doesn't open for another 1/2 hour for pickups and dropoffs.  ANy
insight would be appreciated.