[Dailydrool] This and that...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 18:33:20 PST 2010

 Oh, Cnly - I belly laughed at your description of your time in Sheekago, especially at your kerplunking down the stairs and the reception you got at the bottom.  You sure do know how to work a crowd, little furbud.  Now, regarding your sister's good smell; be afraid...she may smell reeeeeely good, but, she may not be as much fun as you remember, LOL.  Keep the stories coming...I love them!

Elizabeth - Interesting that your Elizabeth AND young Charlie got bored with obedience and/or therapy but really got into dancing.  I think many Bassets are WAY more intelligent than we give them credit for.  It's like a super bright kid in a class with "average" kids;  what challenges them bores the daylights out of bright kids.  Perhaps those of us with "mis-behavers" should consider engaging them in something high energy like dancing. Something to think about for sure.

Synthia - I'm so very sorry about your Barney.  First you have to re-home a Saint, now you must send sweet old Barney to the Bridge.  Heart healing drool to you...as you rub his belly this weekend.

Heart healing drool to all who have recently lost a furbaby.  No matter what the cause, it always hurts.  Know that I care and share your pain.

Am thrilled to read about the houndies which have been saved and found forever homes.  Bless those rescues and volunteers and the new forever slaves they'll find their way to.

Brudder Elwood, looking forward to hearing what's new in your 'hood.

Hugs to everyone in the Drool family...

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ Four
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley