[Dailydrool] Not So Evil Annie

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 17:24:27 PST 2010

Dear Evil Annie, This be Yogi and I don't think you have been treated like the loving, caring concerned devoted girl that you are.  i bet when your mama saw that visa bill come in the mail she got all upset (like when my mama get's hers). I think it was very thoughtful to try and make it go away. Why just last week my daddy was doing taxes for somebody called Uncle Sam. I don't know who Uncle Sam is. He's never been to me house, but I don't think my daddy likes him too much judging from all the groaning he was doing. So when he got up from the table to do something, I just grabbed all that paper and shredded it. Come to think of it, i wasn't treated like the loving, caring concerned pet I am either. I even saw on the news one night that you should shred your papers so nobody steals your identity. I don't know what part of these people is their identity, but I'm getting kind of tired of trying to save them.  Where's the respect?
Yogi, the misunderstood