[Dailydrool] Snort, gack, choke, puke

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 17:08:55 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Why I knowz you all a waiting fur da Brudder to meke da comment on dis nice obcheesement ob Pw Elder Clara. I dooze dis now. Took me all week to git me snooter outta da porcelin bowl affer hearin da newz.
Momma seyz I gotz to be nice. I write liddel letter to da Queen.

Deerz Queen Olibe Oil.
Dis Brudder Elwood pawin youze note ob da fank youze fur makin Elder Clara a PW. (Dere, Dat Nice.)
Elder Clara berry deserbin. (Deserbin ob whut da Brudder could meke a list.)
Elder Clara berry proud ob herz new title. (Dat ol hosebag been rubbin me snooter in dis all week.)
It put spring in Elder Clara's footpadz. (HA--she dun chased da Brudder down da hall, grab da Brudder rite in da furcoat. Dis mean war.)
Elder Clara promise to uphold da title wif pride. (she upholdin all rite, she upholdin da tail cause da gasbombs blowin it staight out dere.)

Fank Youse Queen Olibe fur all you do.
Frum Brudder Elwood.

Dere. Dat nice. We teke da globes off now--Elder Clara be fair game fur da Brudder now-

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake