[Dailydrool] Biting

Nancy Rife NancyR at McElvain.Com
Thu Jan 7 14:50:48 PST 2010

Our latest rescue, Solo, bit my husband several times and was a danger to anyone who came near him when he was resting or sleeping.  We really thought we would have to put him down; instead we consulted an animal behaviorist, learned how to teach him who was boss, and saved his life.  That was two years ago and he is the sweetest little guy ever.  Mike still works with him for only about 5-10 minutes on a daily basis and we are so happy with our decision to invest the time to save his life.  Good luck and don't give up!

Nancy J. Rife
Land Records Analyst
McElvain Oil & Gas Properties, Inc.
1050 17th Street, Suite 1800