[Dailydrool] Droolie

bassetmomof2 at aol.com bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 17:44:12 PST 2010

 We were so saddened to read of all the beloved houndies leaving for the bridge.  We know the families of those furends are hurting and we send healing droolies to them.

On a bright note, we are glad to hear that Opie is home and pray for all those houndies and humans who need healing drool.

Mom is back to school this week, so we'll be lucky to keep up with the daily drools, but know we are still here, thinking of our friends, slinging cyber droolies to all who need it.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

=