[Dailydrool] Shedding

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:56:39 PST 2010

I dont really have advice for stopping shedding - I keep lint rollers at
home, in the car and at work. I own a furminator but am a total slacker and
only use it occasionally. I keep sheets on the couch regularly and remove
them when guest come over so that it appears my couches are hair and drool
free. (Only we know the truth, bwahahaha).

However your question reminded me of a funny moment I had last week. We were
watching the basset episode of Dogs 101 and it said the breed is a minimal
shedder. Both James and I literally laughed out loud at that statement.
True, some bassets dont shed much. Cowboy sheds minimally, but Rupert shed
enough for the both of them plus a couple more.

Drool to all,
Kacy w/Cow and Ru
--
Cowboy: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112