[Dailydrool] skunked

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 07:08:31 PST 2010

Randy Grim who started the Stray Rescue of St Louis wrote a book "Don't Dump the Dog",  In it he gives solutions to problems people have with their dogs.  They use vinegar douche to get rid of skunk smell.  A lot of vinegar douche.  It is a funny book with useful ideas for many of the issues people return rescue dogs.  As his dog often come off the streets many have behavioral problems.  He doe not, alas, have a good solution for nail clipping.  Buttercup cried, cried not just whined or moaned when I put the Pettipaws near her, not even touching her.  I shall have to try the cheese method.  Sue K