[Dailydrool] Scarlett

essieschwartz at aol.com essieschwartz at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 13:17:52 PST 2010

Sarah.
   I'm so sorry about Scarlett.  Her death was exactly like  when Homer
died...He did all the same things...and died after he took care of  his
business, etc...but to give us one last memory...he did that in our bedroom,  then
wandered into the family room and lay down and died.  He, too, was  full of
fluid.  Now, a few years later, with your description, I can assume  he,
too, died of congestive heart failure.
  Homer, too, was very much of a talker.  He'd look you right in  the
eye...talk to you, and when you'd ask what he wanted, he'd cock his head,  and
head toward what he wanted... sometimes, though, he just wanted to  talk.  I
miss him so much.
   I know you feel exactly the same way about Scarlett....and I  know how
much she was loved...and I know Homer was right there to meet her and  show
her the ropes...now, she has a soft feather cushion to sleep on, too, on
Homer's Oriental rug!

   Again, I'm so sorry, and I know you're going to miss her as  much as we
miss our sweet Homer...You gave her a wonderful home, and she gave  you her
wonderful love, and was your comedian...
    I'm thinking about you.
       Love,
          Esther, Sammy and  Homer ATB