[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 12:25:03 PST 2010

A very happy belated birthday to Einstein -- hope the McDonalds was good!

I don't know which made me laugh harder -- Frank getting fed (love the
excited dancing a the beginning) and licking his bowl or Morse's dumpster
diving escapades.  They are both such gorgeous big smooshy boys!

Dee, try heat pants for Mazzie, supplemented with an overnight Kotex inside
and see it they will stay on.  We're sending more no cancer drool.  Laura
(Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))