[Dailydrool] Thank yous from Lizzie's Family

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sun Jan 17 12:09:48 PST 2010

I want to thank everyone who wrote to me when Lizzie unexpectedly went to the bridge this week.  I know our pain will subside over time.  I know I don't always post when others have gone to the bridge. I am not good at writing condolences, but please know my heart goes out to everyone and I silently send prayers even if I don't post.  5 hounds, 8 birds and 3 cats  and a full time job to pay their vet bills just keep me so busy.  Conrad is like 3 all by himself.  Again, thank you all so much.  Ann