[Dailydrool] Terminology

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 17:49:29 PST 2010

There is a link to basset Terminology. When I first joined the drool that's how I discovered the many words that now are part of my everyday life.  Any one can click to get the terms used here almost daily. To me its just habit of using it.

I think the only thing that isn't on that link is the Sitteruppers Club. I don't remember who runs it, but it is an elite group. Only bassets that can sit straight up (and I mean in a 90 degree angle) can join. Perhaps Bob the Dog can clarify it better as I know he had this down perfectly. I remember him because I say a photo of him demonstrating this ability vividly, I don't know why that one stuck out more. I know there are others out there but just can remember them by name. Sorry

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo