[Dailydrool] Congratulations

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:49:05 PST 2010

We want to say congratulations to all the OEBE candidates and new honorees.  We here are in awe of all the basset nautiness comitted.  We don't think of things like chewing up remotes or glasses or expensive stuff like that.  We just steal candy and things when the forgetful slave doesn't put it away.  Like today we ated some mini little chocolate bars.  we cut open the paciches and ated all da canny.  An nobunny got sick.  Da mama din leab much for uses.

Yes, some clever little bassets found about a third of a package of small little Heath bars and they slit open the sides of each one and ate the candy while leaving the paper without any drool even.  Such delicate little girls who wouldn't hurt a candy paper.

Julie(I need a nap.) with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the wild kitty boys