[Dailydrool] Desi

Volger, Melissa mvolger at newhall.k12.ca.us
Wed Jan 20 12:32:24 PST 2010

I would like to introduce our new foster baby from Daphneyland.  His
name is Desi  (formerly Jedd - I had to continue with my I Love Lucy
theme, I hope Dawn isn't too upset with me).  He was a bit of a
surprise, but a good one, and we are thrilled to pieces.  He is around 1
year old and is so pretty that Brian initially thought he was a girl!
He has the most beautiful expressive eyes with long black eyelashes and
Cleopatra eyeliner around them.  Oh boy I could just gobble him up!
Dawn is the most amazing person - in four day's time she had him almost
completely housetrained.  He will stop doing something if you say "No"
and sleeps through the entire night.  Can this be real?  Ever since we
got Hank we've been waiting for his true OEBE personality to emerge, but
he continues to be the perfect gentleman.  It is great to have two
Bassets again - our house is starting to feel warm and happy once again.
We are so grateful for all of Dawn's help placing these wonderful boys
with us.   Brian and I have been so miserable and this has lifted our
spirits like nothing else could.    Hank & Desi are sending drool to all
those in need.

Melissa
Slave to Hank and Desi, Basil (ATB 12/5/09) & Lucy (ATB 1/6/10)