[Dailydrool] Kaylee's SitterUppers Club

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Wed Jan 20 12:24:37 PST 2010

It looks like I will be taking on the privilege of making sure Kaylee's SitterUppers Club continues on into perpetuity :)  Mary suggested Weebly.com as a free web hosting site, so I will check it out and be sure it can handle lots of images and still be free. I will post to the Drool when I get a new site going; it shouldn't take too long, once I decide on a place to move everything.

I'll keep on calling it " Kaylee's SitterUppers Club", in honor of its founder, Bernie Johnson, and her Kaylee, long-time generous contributors to the Daily Drool.

Here's the link to the current site, in case anyone missed it.
http://bassetsb4me-ivil.tripod.com/index.html

Nancy, owned by Uncle Frank the Tank
and Sweet Sarah ATB