[Dailydrool] Fireber

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 04:29:34 PST 2010

Dis Conley (OEBE Conley Scissorpaws)

Lass nite Mprson mekin she seff a liddel fing callt kaysaydelia. She bin
eetin dese. Haff a tortoise (poor fing. I awways thot dey were a  bit
differmint lookin not flat an floppy an I thot dey libed in wadder not da
big white box...awways sumfin new.)
Enyways it parrta she dieyet. Hef a tortoise wif panspray not da good ymmy
oils, an a dribbel cheeze an a hamful ob green yunyons an she almoss burnt
it ebber time.
Sometime she add odder stoff.
So she doone dis an added sum greenie stoof.

Bean da counnder crooser par yexsellent dat I are I chekd out da counner she
go answer da ringy fing an I fine a liddel teeny tiny itty peeceob green. I
finkin dis da fiber yall bin tawkin about so I snarked it down.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, CONLEY!!! Bat moob.
Da tong it afire!  Da mouf like somewon stuk a ... burnin stik init. I
starts tryna git it out it too late my froat burnin Ise runnin tryna git
away but MPerson grabbt me an mede me drink sum milk whut helpt. I shakin
and whimprin. My tummy mekin not heppy noise. MomPerson teke me ousside an I
urp and urp and urp up all da milk an stoff. Ise shekin. She brung me in put
me onna DadPerson lap an wrapt a warmmy towel roun me. I musta felld asleep.

MomPerson say it were a hot Hollopeenie pepper I et. A piece ob won. I gone
be more careful when she mekin dem dam kaysaydelias frum now on. Whooo. Whut
a ride.
Nigel say I juss a liddel wuss. We see bout dat next time he counner croose
an she mekin dose fings...

Where dat  truck, enyways. Sum days I fink I needs it.

Luv to ebberboddy
I lubs yu
Conley (OEBE Conley Scissorpaws.)