[Dailydrool] AND MUM WAS WORRIED ABOUT ORANGES???

Kjersti W. Sorensen kjerstiws at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:09:11 PST 2010

While mum was telling you about her orange-worries, I discovered an interesting smell a bit out of reach but (remember, I'm intelligent) not completely (my slaves keep forgetting I am very long). Hm! Chocolate 100 g with 86% cocoa! Why bother about the silver wrapping? You should have seen the look on mum's face when she discovered the empty brown box (mind you.... I have some manners). Finally! Attention! I had a basset-kick out of pure joy!

She hurried to call the vet who told her to put salt at the back of my tounge to make me vommit, but that was just another interesting taste and I wanted more, so she rushed to the clinic. And would you believe it... they gave me all the attention in the world! I simply loved that! Well, the vommiting wasn't so fun (the smell of chocolate  covered the whole town...) but I simply loved that black coal stuff they gave me several bottles of, and whenever they listened to my heart I just rolled over and begged for more belly-scratching, which made it impossible for them to concentrate. My puls was so high the vet told mum it was the worse chocolate poisoning they had ever seen. Hey ... it was just the attention that made me so excited! Though the vets report said 'extremely layed-back and completely unaffected', my puls was over 180 while it should have been 80.

Now I am just a bit tired! I had to drop the doggy-day-care center, which was disappointing. But my slaves mumble something about storing stuff further away from me, and expenses... (they have had to buy two new mobiles the past two months because I discovered how fun it was to make sounds and lights .. not to mention the remote-control to the house-alarm... wow! what fuzz! Why are you so embarrassed when you call the alarm-company, mum?) ... what's that got to do with it? They've got me!!!

Gustav Beowulf of Norway