[Dailydrool] Drool to Justin and Jade

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 21 00:29:25 PST 2010

Hi Everyone

Just trying to catch up on the drools I've missed.
I was sad to read that Justin had a mild stroke and is having problem walking.
Xaxa and Violeta are drooling profusely and are sending them all the way to Justin so he feels better. We know Justin is a senior but we believe he can still enjoy life a little bit more.
Please keep us posted on his progress. And we also hope Jade is better from her cold.
Xaxa says he also likes to roll in the mud, even if he gets a cold after that!
Drool and love to those who need it
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta in Canada