[Dailydrool] Drool for Abner

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Jan 20 20:15:46 PST 2010

I know I haven't been reading many Drools lately, but I'd really appreciate
it if anyone with a little spare goo to sling would head some in Abner's
direction.

For some time he's had what seemed to be a cyst on his little boy stuff.
Today one of my vets took a sample and says that it does not seem to be a
cyst (which is what his partner seemed sure it was). We are having cytology
done on this sample, and we'd sure appreciate some serious drool in his
direction so that it doesn't turn out to be something serious.

Thanks to all,
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets